We are looking for the resumes of anyone interested in hearing what we are all about and what we have upcoming here in the city of Grande Prairie, beginning April 2019. We are a commercial mechanical contractor specializing in complex mechanical systems from small to large. Hospitals, Labs, University, city work is the just beginning of what we get into. We help design and install mechanical systems for our customers.
Both our Special Projects and Major Projects divisions are ramping up in a big way with lots of upcoming work in 2019 and beyond we believe there is a tremendous opportunity now for anyone looking for a change.
We currently have openings for Journeyman and Apprentice Plumbers to support our Team on the Grande Prairie Regional Hospital.
· Must be safety conscious
· Heating, domestic, sanitary, and Med-Gas piping systems (various sizes)
· Soldering, threading, and Victaulic piping connections (various sizing)
· Beveling and fitting pipe (various sizes)
· Fixture installation
· Commercial kitchen installation
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Previous experience working in the construction industry with working knowledge of the tools, materials, and equipment of the trade
· Fall protection, working from heights and working with and from EWPs
· Attention to detail, print reading, and understanding of schematic and isometric drawings
· Willingness to learn and ask questions
· Strong team player
· Must be driven, show up on time, and ready to go
· Standards of excellence
Please send your resume to: GPRH@modernniagara.com or via our website at www.modernniagara.com
At Modern Niagara, we value teamwork, initiative, determination, professionalism, and passion. Working here, you will find a creative team focused on delivering high quality customer satisfaction and employees who thrive from working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and innovative environment. We hire top talent, recognizing that our successes are achieved through the commitment of dedicated employees. At Modern Niagara, we value the diversity of the people we hire and serve. Modern Niagara is an equal opportunity employer.
Your application was submitted successfully.